October 30, 2004 :: Link potpourri

I'm working on a Saturday. This sucks. Another friend of mine also has this misfortune, and he asked me for some "interesting websites" with which to pass the time. I searched my nine-day browser history, and came up with these gems:

Why the Redskins game tomorrow might predict the outcome of the presidential election

Somebody who has WAAAAY too much time on her hands

My Amazon wish list. Wonder what kind of music I've been listening to? Check it out. You can find out a lot about a person by looking at their choices in consumptive media.

Story about how GTA San Andreas was leaked to the Internet ahead of its scheduled release date

My friend Lenora Jaye's music site... you can hear her latest studio work

Doom comics. Probably not of interest if you never played the game.

A fun Bush-bashing Flash game.

An article about social frictions intruding on a multi-player online gaming environment.

Eminem's "Mosh" video.

A Slate/NPR radio clip explaining a bizarre scenario under which John McCain could be our next president.