August 10, 2004 :: Dream state

Last night (or more accurately, this morning after my alarm went off and I went back to sleep), I had a brief dream. I was back in Washington State, visiting my family in the area. I had stepped out on a busy street to follow my brother, who then disappeared into the crowd. While I was standing around looking for him, three blond youths mistook my confusion at his disappearance for unfamiliarity with the area marking me as a tourist, and stole my wallet. For some reason, they remained in my vicinity, pretending to be innocent citizens in the area. One thing led to another, and I ended up beating up all three of them, without much resistance on their part, in an effort to get my wallet back. Then I woke up. Didn't get my wallet, and I beat down three people in the process. What's worse, two of them were women. I wonder what this says about me.