September 29, 2003 :: The real deal

yet more email received in my inbox:


Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:37:01 GMT
From: "Tamra Sue" <basehead@fastmail.fm> | This is not spam | Add to Address Book
To: milkmayun@yahoo.com
Subject: milkmayun,The real deal




milkmayun@yahoo.com Hi there!

I got your email from Jennifer and I just wanted to tell you strait up, I really like 2 FUCK!
She told me u're into fuckin' too. Lets hookup for a juicy weekend (maybe even this weekend)
and cum together!

can't wait to fuck like rabbits,
Jen


You can get emails like this one, and even more hardcore emails from each of the 100,000 active
married women at Guaranteed Date! They can either email you directly with their desires,
or recommend you to their girlfriends in their exclusive Sex Forums! Since there are way more
women then there are men in the site, you are guaranteed to get laid at Guaranteed Date
So cum and fuck a horny housewife right now, they're all really thirsty for sex!


Who knew it would be so easy? I should call Jennifer up and thank her.





oh wait, I don't know anyone named Jennifer.